Sunday, January 13, 2008

No Vomit

Ha what a night. Made almost zilch at the start. Worked my ass off for jack shit, until I picked up this young dope dealer. I know him, I've been driving him since my girlfriend was pregnant. He has always taken good care of me and he has never used me to sell drugs. He only calls me for a ride home. Well, I like him no matter what he does. Call me a hypocrite. He has never once been anything but a good client that calls me when he needs a ride. He has started working legitimately, and that makes me happy, he's young and I know he can make something of himself cause even though he is a real gangster he is also not the average gang member. I wish him the best, and I'll probably see him soon. I gave him my blog address, I hope he isn't hurt that I wrote about him, I would never say a thing about him to anyone in the real world.
There was a guy today, a punk, who got in and said his name was "Phil" then a big burp "Collins" that mother fucker stank. Lots of nice people tonight, these two teacher ladies that were so hot, I wonder if their grade four students have a clue how lucky they are.
Well I'm off to Vancouver with my son in about and hour so I got to cut this one short. I love you guys and gals so rock on and stay safe. Oh and yeah there was no vomit, not yet. Cross your fingers.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hey Jacob...miss you already :)
have fun on the coast!

Vicky said...

No way! I went to riverbend and scona. Did you live in riverbend? Do you still?
I go to New City every single weekend, sometimes twice. I am obsessed with that place.
I do write a lot. I'm pretty bored when I'm at home.

angelamarie said...

Oh Jacob. Love the blogs its funny cause you've told Christina and I some of these stories before....thank you for not discussing the gracefull fall or the picture that goes along with it. Have fun!!!

Bum Atom said...

I tried to put the picture up but it was all distorted,

free art is good art said...

what were the names of the 2 teachers, do you know? my best friend is a grade 4 teacher in edmonton...