Monday, August 3, 2020

Break-in through

"Sue me? For what? Why are you threatening me? What the fuck?"

"You've been spreading shit about the city! Fake fucking news! All over the fucking place!"

right place right time! that's what I say! It's not me you know! It's Facebook! Its doing what it wants! It's doing what we want it to do! 

" What the fuck does that mean?" 

It means that we're a slave to it! 

"I'm not!" 

You're not then! It knows you though. 

"It does."

That's scary. 

Im bing watched, typing shit, watching journalists journalists! Journalizing Fuck.

non of it is real, nothing is real, except for ... Maybe the water guys and the heat people. That's real. 

Im alone, and floating in a weird reality. 

doing my best not to be an asshole. But it's scary out here. What's there to do?

"What the fuck are we to do?" 

Write something I guess. and not just what other people want to hear, more stuff that'll help you clarify what's happening these days.

Oh you bastard Blog you are my best friends.

Do you think any one will ever find you?

"Me"

Yea you?

we'll we all know the answer to that! 

We found each other! And that's all that really matters. 

"Nice!" 

SO what are we going to do?

We'll we're going to start fuckign blogging! Jesus! Christ style! 

K,

About what?

Our day?
ok... 


so how do I start?


Well you think about who you 're talking to. 

Im talking to you Mr.Myfares .....
of mr.myfares Is a good start! 

Let's go! 


tell me a story.




She left crying this afternoon, It was rough. It's been happening. We've been quarrelling. "Quarrelling?" I asked? 
"Yeah, we've been having the same old argument over and over!" I paused, I knew that if I started telling her what's about to happen I'd have to go into detail. "We have this issues where we both feed into each other primitive side. 


"Primitive side?" She asked

"Yeah, you see the two of us are kind of able to disappear together, into love, but when we're there we revert to some of our past experiences. Sometimes." I told her apprehensively. "It's a lot to handle" I yelled.


"Past experiences, Primitive side" she repeated. The two of us both had something to do. "Whatever, I don't have to explain it, I'm sure we will get over it." I told her.






No comments: