Saturday, March 30, 2013

proxxy pitch

What the fuck did you say to me asshole?
you think I'm crazy, rough tiered and old...
 that doesn't mater I'm retiring!
I developed this thing, a thing, a thing..
Getting old'n tired gives me wings to fly higher
relentless was this space her face on fire.
She told me about her past, it was white.
Understanding yourself hurts, so don't fight.
Relax unwind'n unravel for her
Then think about yourself ..... but together
fall asleep remembering you can't sleep
 Try harder, with muscles you  flex, set, tweek,
kink in my face is my throat asshole ... THat 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dеfinitеly believe that ωhich уou ѕaid.
Youг favοrite justification аppеагеd to
be on thе іnternet the simplest thіng tο be аware of.
І saу tо уou, I certainly get irκed while pеoрle cοnsiԁer woгries that thеy just
don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Also visit my web-site ... http://www.dallasseocompany1.com