Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just a Summary of the First couple of day's

The first night we stayed in Daytona, no somewhere else, we camped outside the first night no no I can't remember. I was done, I had driven through most of the southern USA from Wisconsin Green Bay. I drove through Chicago late, then through Milwaukee , if you can't tell I must have been out of my mind if I hit Chicago first, from Green Bay. All the way through Illinois, I think I remember driving through Campaign and Indianapolis. Then Louisville Kentucky. Then definitely by the next day mid afternoon I made it to Nashville Tennessee. I remember Nashville cause I wanted to be a rock star and that's a place to start, but I kept driving. All the way through Huntsville Alabama and of course the capital Birmingham. There was no rest for me, I drove to the Little town of Heartsell Alabama on my first night+day. At least 2-3 thousand km. The next day me and my friend drove to Mobile, he ate I got fucked up and we drove to Panama City. I remember Jacksonville somewhere in the mix, and Daytona Beach. Soon I'll show you guys a video of me. I am psychotic in it, but you'll know I'm not lying. Soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)

undercover said...

I just took a long trip through the Southern States...I know what you mean.

Victoria Von Swarovski said...

I hate the sun.
I can FEEL it tanning me.
Slowly but surely my flesh is getting darker, wrinkled, freckled even.
My alabaster everything will disappear as summer attacks my complexion.
He bought me a sunbrella.
I think I will start taking it everywhere.
I think I will wear long sleeves.
The rain though...I can get used to that.