Sunday, May 4, 2008

about my buddy.

The Friend I was with was my best friend in the world. We were best friends for a long time, our friendship started in high school and lasted long after the drug use. This trip caused a strain. I changed into a bad drug addict and he had started to want to mature. I had a death wish and he wanted to start a company. I had no attachment to money he was a Scrooge. I asked him for the video footage yesterday, the footage he took of me in the states. He said " no problem" I was surprised, I haven't talked to him in a long time. I've written about him throughout the blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

surprisingly, there are people out there who are just nice. i may dislike someone with great intensity, but i'll make sure to act like nothing when he/she talks to me. 1. i don't want to give them the pleasure of knowing that they irritate me; and 2. anger makes you age faster :D

Neely said...

heaps 'on the road' by Jack Kerouac.

Victoria said...

maybe you guys can start over in your friendship. some people think that being friends with their exact opposite wouldn't be a good idea, but i think it's a great idea because the difference in the two of you can balance you out.. not sure if i explained it right, but i think you get what i'm saying.

i hope you're doing well! be good to yourself!