Thursday, June 6, 2013

sand

There'll be more of us coming soon right?
Answers aren't some thing we're given.
We hope and apologize, pray and fight.
Wounds that scar that take the pain to heaven
I work out of my office, my heart broke
 stayed out of the rain I can t complain
those others suffocated and choked
some drown others were left stranded as stains
We saw so many people stop corked
family felt better then certainty 
I ruled the world when I was yours
you where my direction and sanity.
    there is more to us together I'm sure
we'll travel the world and dream and tour

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Feel free to surf to my web site ... Psn Code Generator

Anonymous said...

J - It is the wrong date but the right time. Your honesty was much appreciated tonight. You should have stayed to talk.
The French Teacher