Thursday, April 18, 2013

So ill Rob you.

What do I do when I want to speak to someone who's dead. It's easy I just listen to the voice in her head. The people I love and admire are still alive and I love them. I'm lucky to say things that matter to me like that. ....
They think that because you were out all night and drinking that you didn't do any work... But you did right?
Yeah.
What did you do?
I turned a couple of tricks and robbed Joseph.
Why did you Rob Joseph?
Fuck off, don't ask me that shit.
What shit? Why did you fucking rob Joseph.
He was making me hunger..... He kept coming around with this microwave oven and I just wasn't into it.
What do you mean? You didn't like the fact that the fucker was running around packing heat? All bundled up eating his hungry man! Fuck
He had enough, he was working the rigs.... Did you know that his seventeen year old daughter was pregnant.
What?
Yeah, and she had an abortion! Did you know that???
What! Joseph had a daughter?
Yeah, and she's seventeen.
Shut up! why the fuck did you rob him then?
 I offered him my last bowl of clam chowder.  I was like "Joseph! Hey!! Have the rest of my chowder!" And he told me to fuck off and splashed the clam soup right into my face.

So what.

No comments: