Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slick roads and a snow storm the fucking cold is back

Penthouse Massage, I had one in my car tonight. Well I didn't actually get one I gave three girls that work there a ride to the Bank Ultra lounge. They were awful, well one of them was. I said something about her boyfriend, who did not look like a pimp at all. He looked like a guitar player or some sort of musician. She yelled at me I turned up Pink Floyd Comfortably Numb. They all liked it, they tipped me like 15$. I liked them. I used to drive a Penthouse masseuse. She always paid well. At least until she met a guy. Guys use those types of girls. I don't understand that dynamic, the abusive guy who can control a women who makes 2000$ a day getting other men off. How? Why? Not much else happened. I drove a man from the Missoracordia Emergency, he asked about the first black President. I said I can't wait and see how he does. Neither could he. Wonder what the PentHouse ladies think of the guy, you know they are all going to University to study law and medicine. Penthouse Massage is just to pay Canada's outrageous tuition bills. Bada Boom .

No comments: